April 4, 2020 | 10 am to 5 pm
FREE! Family, Friends & Dog Friendly Event
Dripping Springs Ranch Park, 1042 Event Center Drive, Dripping Springs, TX (map)
Connect with more than 1,500 FESTIVAL attendees interested in sustainable living products, services, and locally produced goods. The FESTIVAL is not only about rainwater harvesting but also the many other ways to live lightly and responsibly in the Hill Country!
VENDORS & EXHIBITORS
- Showcase products or services that are environmentally beneficial, sustainable, green and healthy in the areas of water, energy, landscape, lighting, home improvement, sustainable design, or outdoor living.
- Share your passion, tell your story, educate and engage potential clients, build brand awareness, and network with complementary businesses.
- Non-profit organizations and for-profit companies welcome.
HILL COUNTRY MARKETPLACE
- A special market area for artists, artisans, food purveyors, local makers, bakers, and more!
- Pop-up a shop to sell your products & creations to eco-minded customers.
This is a rain or shine event! All vendor and marketplace booths are indoors on concrete floors! The arena has a compacted dirt floor and is sheltered inside with large garage doors to allow for easy access for large display items.
Learn more about the main attractions on the FESTIVAL home page.
Vendor Hall Booth
Trade show for sustainable industries and organizations
Vendor Hall Booth
Government & Nonprofit ONLY
Artists, artisans, farmers, food artisans, makers and bakers
Large Display in Arena
Must call Sheila for approval at (512) 894-2214
EXTENDED through Feb. 14
Feb. 14 – March 31
*Not available in all booths
It’s easy to become a vendor!
1. View the latest floorplan at the link below and make note of your top three booth choices.
2. Complete online vendor registration form and submit.
3. After registration form is submitted, you will be directed to the online payment portal where you will also find information if you choose to pay by check.
Note: Electricity is NOT available to Vendor Hall booths #19-52 or in Marketplace booths M1-M12.
Eight foot tables and two chairs available upon request.