The Texas Water Development Board (TWDB) announced today the recipients of its annual Texas Rain Catcher Award, a rainwater harvesting competition and recognition program. The award recipients have displayed excellence in rainwater harvesting in Texas in four categories: commercial/industrial, agricultural, educational/governmental, and residential. Congratulations to the 2020 Texas Rain Catcher Award winners:
- Anodamine, Inc. for its rainwater harvesting system and reuse for industrial processes
- The Upper Trinity Groundwater Conservation District and the Parker County Livestock Improvement Association for their rainwater harvesting system
- Austin Central Library for its rainwater harvesting system and use of alternative water supplies
- Texas Tech University for its development of the Home Utility Management System
- Wimberley Independent School District’s One Water School – Blue Hole Primary for its rainwater harvesting and advanced reuse system
- The Duke residence for its water supply rainwater harvesting system
Read more from Texas Water Development Board here.