- This event has passed.
Kerrville – Spring Water Revival – Texas Water Symposium: Seizing the Moment for Rural Water Infrastructure
April 25 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us for an interactive panel event spotlighting the once-in-a-generation opportunity to revitalize water infrastructure, featuring experts and rural leaders excited to put these funds into action. Learn where communities can look for funds and the benefits of taking a One Water approach.
- Katherine Romans, Executive Director, Hill Country Alliance (Moderator)
- Jennifer Walker, Deputy Director of Texas Coast and Water Program, National Wildlife Federation
- Rebeca Gibson, Mayor Pro Tem, City of Bandera
- Mark Pearson, West Texas Coordinator, Communities Unlimited
- Troy Dorman, PhD, PE, CFM, Director of Water Resources, Halff Associates, Inc.
This panel will be recorded by Texas Public Radio and will be accessible after the event.