- This event has passed.
San Antonio – 21st Annual Changing Face of Water Law Course
February 20, 2020 - February 21, 2020$695 – $745
21st Annual Changing Face of Water Law Course – Cosponsored by the Environmental and Natural Resources Law Section and the Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law Section of the State Bar of Texas
Leading water policy makers and water law practitioners from Texas and the surrounding region present on critical water issues before the courts and relevant state agencies, as well as the ramifications of such issues on real property interests.
The Changing Face of Water Rights in Texas is held at the Hyatt Hill Country Resort in February of each year and is unique among water conferences. This program emphasizes practice-oriented topics and materials.
Speakers typically include high ranking government officials, leading water policy makers, and water law practitioners from around the state. The conference touches on the critical water issues before the courts and relevant state agencies, as well as the ramifications of such issues on real property interests.
San Antonio – Live Presentation
February 20-21, 2020
Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort (210-647-1234)
More Info or Register
If you have any questions or would like to register by phone, please call 1-800-204-2222, ext. 1574.
Join our outstanding faculty of leading legal practitioners that has been selected to bring you up to date on recent water law changes and best practices at the Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort.
- TWBD’s Implementation of Harvey Financing and Flood Planning Legislation
- The Value of Water
- Endangered Species and Water Supply
- Groundwater District Regulatory Methodologies and Potential Conflicts
- The River and the Wall: Border Issues and Cutting Off the Rivers
- Practicing Law In 2020: Focused, Fearless, and Prioritized
Your registration includes:
- Coffee and pastries each morning
- Lunch provided both days
- Thursday evening welcoming reception
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in the meeting room
- Course materials provided as a printed notebook and PDF download, or select the PDF download only for a discount!