- This event has passed.
Austin – Walk and talk on the Violet Crown Trail
May 13, 2022 @ 7:50 am - 9:30 am
Hill Country Conservancy invites you to join us for an informative stroll along the Violet Crown Trail! On this exclusive tour of the trail, we reveal behind-the-scenes stories and share insights that you won’t find elsewhere. This is your opportunity to learn and to ask questions about anything regarding the trail, Hill Country Conservancy, or the Hill Country in general.
Please RSVP using the “register” button. You will receive a confirmation email upon submission and an informational email the week of the hike.
- Please wear closed-toe shoes and weather-appropriate clothing.
- BYOWB (Bring Your Own Water Bottle)
- This is a family-friendly event.
- Dogs are welcome on this section of the trail but must remain on a leash.
- Anticipated time on the trail is 1-1.5 hours.