- This event has passed.
Wimberley – Spring Water Revival – Groundwater: Planning for the Future
April 12 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Join the Hill Country Alliance and Hays Trinity Groundwater Conservation District for an educational presentation, panel discussion, and partner showcase that will feature experts on the state’s groundwater management process and share insight on how you can get involved.
This free event will feature:
- Natalie Ballew, Manager, Groundwater Technical Assistance, Texas Water Development Board
- Ron Fieseler, GMA 9 Chair and General Manager, Blanco Pedernales GCD
- Mike Gershon, Water Rights, Utility and Environmental Attorney and Partner, Lloyd & Gosselink Attorneys at Law
- Quinn McColly, Conservation Finance Director, Texas Water Trade
- Sarah Schlessinger, CEO, Texas Water Foundation
- Partner Showcase: Tables featuring local groups working for water in Wimberley and beyond!
Registration not required – show up and we’ll see you there!
Thank you to our sponsor, Ozona Bank, for providing drinks and snacks during the event.